Monday, October 22, 2012

As we wait....

As we wait...this is the hardest part. Our son is at the transition home in Kinshasa waiting for us to come and bring him home. We are getting updated pictures from families traveling but my heart aches to hold my son and bring him home to his family. Our life goes on here but Kai is missing. The empty chair at the dinner table, the second toddler bed that sits empty in Keane and Kai's room, three little boys wrestling on the beach instead of four....he needs to be here. We need him to be here with us. Praying that all of our paperwork gets back to our agency soon so we can go ahead and file our 1600. Praying I can stay sane these next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you are feeling right now! We are waiting in the same stage and I just cannot shake the feelings of heartache and the difficulty of not knowing when we'll bring him home. Hoping you guys get some good news soon!

    Also, I love pictures from your blog! We went to Puerto Rico (Luquillo and Farjardo) last year for ten days and feel in love with the people and places we visited. On a chilly October day, pictures of the beach are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete