Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, you are 2!

We received a surprise today in our email. Kai's corrected updated information for our I600. I glanced over the info and everything was the same except for his birth date which read October 23, 2010. It took me a moment to realize "oh wait that's TODAY!" Not only is it today, but it's the 23rd! (We originally thought it was Oct 25th). Let me tell you...he couldn't have a more PERFECT birth date. Let's start off with the first birthday in this family...Keegan September 23rd, Kaiden October 3rd, Keane October 13th, Kai October 23rd. Are you catching on? Somehow our kids all have birthdays that fall exactly ten days apart and all have the number 3 on their birth date. How amazing is it that God would place Kai in our family knowing that he would fit perfect?! I'm in awe...total awe. I know it may seem silly to some people, but that's confirmation to me that God is in total control of bringing Kai into our family. I just love this! Not only did we find out today was his birthday but we also received a sweet picture of our Kai that was taken today. It was the first time we saw his smile and my heart melted. His eyes light up when we smiles. He is beautiful.
We also finished filling out the I600 tonight. We are filing stateside and that is the LAST of the paperwork and one of the major final steps before we can travel to bring him home!! A LOT of good news today. Feeling the anticipation of being so close to bringing Kai home!! Many, Lord my God,are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment